Monday, December 04, 2006

So this is hell...

Well, remember about a year ago when I wrote that entry about a friend who wasn't really a friend and never replied to me when I said it upset me I never saw her? Well, lucky me. I get to see her Monday to Friday now. She is the lucky recipient of the last permanent position I applied to. We now get to work in the same building. I've already seen her 3 times since last week. It's been real fun. I actually said hello the first and third time, as I passed her by because it took me by surprise. The second time I just passed by without a word. Can you say awkward? Oh, and I meet tomorrow with my boss and my manager to discuss a complaint. Again. Could I feel any smaller? Yep. This is hell.

5 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

RE hell
You Are SO Damned!
http://beepbeepitsme.blogspot.com/2006/12/you-are-so-damned.html

kerewin said...

Oh god, that is awful! AWFUL. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ranter,
I came upon your blog through trial and error. Im not to savvy with blogging and such, I hope this message reaches you. Im a grad student studying Disability Studies. I would be interested in gaining your insider perspective on quantitative research. Are you interested? If so, please contact me vitamincgrant@yahoo.com. I won't be offended if you can't, lives are busy!!!
Thanks, Christine

Book Girl said...

Yikes! Sounds very uncomfortable. :-( But at least hell is warm...

BTW - you might be interested to know that I now have a Blogspot blog for my more structured and readable (ie - what I'm willing to share with strangers!) writings on disability, activism, etc, etc. For some reason I hadn't read your blog for a while - I think my RSS feeder-thingy was being difficult, but now I have you on my Blogspot blog links I can get back to reading you.

http://fallingoffmypedestal.blogspot.com

dhd said...

In English class, one girl Cheap WoW Gold said never give up when discussing. It just reminded me something about myself.WoW Gold Maybe it is wow power leveling something about love.WoW Gold My love, which began on July 3rd of WoW Gold 2005 and finished on August wow leveling 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. wow leveling It is not a pleasant world of warcraft power leveling thing to look back on world of warcraft power leveling that. But I know I world of warcraft power leveling must learn something from it,world of warcraft leveling no matter what it is, world of warcraft leveling happiness or sorrow.Our love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things.