Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Police are coming! The Police are coming! (Maybe)

OH
MY
GOD!!!!!!!

This is the best news ever!

I am getting set for Sunday night's Grammys because my favourite group of all time are reuniting! As luck would have it, I don't have a recordable DVD player, and no VCR, so I had to troll everyone I knew until I found someone willing and able to record it on a DVD for me. And there is consensus around the 'net that they will be announcing a Europe/US tour afterwards!!!! I have dreamed about this for oh my god 23 years! And like I have like no problem like admitting that like I am like a total like teenybopper when it like comes to like the like Police! Forget condo expenses, I guess I better start saving because there was no word on Canada being in that tour line-up. I am in shock. I am excited. I am cautious. I will believe it when I see it. But oh if it's not true, those around me better watch out for some major Fallout!!! And if it IS true, those around me better be prepared for some major hyperness!!!

OH
MY
GOD!!!!!!!

1 comment:

imfunnytoo said...

Very cool. Another Police fan!

I wonder...will they play my town???